Thursday, December 23

Merry Christmas

So it's been 10 days since my last post. Note to self if you're going to start a new habit don't try to start it right before Christmas next time. I was doing pretty well there for a few days, wasn't I?
Well the good news is we finally got that stinkin' truck dismantled and out of our driveway last Thursday! WHEW! Guess what happened the very next day... It rained! Off an on all day drizzle, followed by days of rain rain rain coming down down down (picture Winnie the Pooh and Piglet here) I do believe we can no long be labeled a desert climate over here in Nevada after this long weekend of RAIN!

So my MIA status has been due to the completion of that truck, followed by days of shopping and wrapping and shopping and wrapping. As of tonight I have only 2 more gifts to wrap. Woo-hoo! I thought I was done yesterday and then realized after cleaning up everything that I laid two more items on my couch and completely forgot they were there.

Also in all of this I seemed to have lost a gift. One of the first ones I bought. I am praying that I wrapped it already and just forgot about it and hopefully it is safely nestled under the Christmas tree and I just forgot what it looks like.

So before I go for the night I want to wish my readers( no I don't really have any as of yet, but just in case one should pop in before I return) a VERY MERRY CHRISTmas.

I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will not be returning to the blogging world until at least Monday, if not Wednesday evening.

If you come by to read while I am gone, please introduce yourself in a comment someplace. I'd love to say hi!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment