Friday, May 29

May 29, 2009

As I wrote the date I came to the realization that 2010 is only 7 months away. Remember when we were in grade school and we dreamed of what the year 2010 would be like? Is it anywhere close to what you imagined? I say its close. We are only missing the flying spaceships similar to the Jetsons. I say it's a bit scarier than we imagined it would be. All this technology fascinates me and terrifies me at the same time. I am wondering if there will be a day that we have phones surgically implanted in our heads so we won't have to carry them or lose them anymore. And barcodes on our wrists? No more fake IDs. LOL! Well I started this blog spontaneously, but now I have run out of time. Time for me to break out the banana split stuff and start our movie... G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment